ROLE – BAR SUPERVISOR
HOURS – 40 HOURS
RATE – £12.50 PER HOUR
As Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for running the bar and leading the bar team, ensuring a fast, friendly and high-quality service is provided to all guests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing all bar operations whilst on duty
- Supervise the bar team members on duty
- Provide instruction and training to the team
- Lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
- Assisting senior managers in the smooth running of the bar and restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional and courteous way
- Carry our bar tender duties as required including:
- Preparation of classic and modern cocktails as well as wines, smoothies, juices, teas, coffee and other hot drinks
- Processing cash and credit card payments
- Keep the bar area presentable at all times
- Washing and cleaning glasses and equipment
- Ensuring hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience delivering excellent service in a Food & Beverage environment
- At least one year’s experience of managing a team (as a Supervisor or a Team Leader)
- Have a passion for customer service and confident in providing guests with a memorable experience
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge and passion for wines, spirits and cocktails, with a desire to learn more
- Knowledge of plant-based food and drinks is desired but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK
Behaviours & Skills
- Ability to supervise a team
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that bar service meets the appropriate standards.
- Provide charismatic, warm and engaging service
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and available to work according to business needs.
- Confident and professional
About The Holy Carrot
Holy Carrot is a plant-based restaurant, open for all-day dining. Our goal is to create a warm and inviting environment with a vegan menu that focuses on using ethically sourced, seasonal produce, prepared in a mindful manner. We care about what you consume, that's why our dishes are gluten-free, sugar-free as well as being free from preservatives and additives.
At Holy Carrot we're on a mission to change the perception of plant-based food with globally inspired dishes that not only taste good but feel good.
Our goal is to create a warm and inviting environment with a menu that focuses on using ethically sourced, seasonal produce, prepared in a mindful manner. For us, that means using the best quality ingredients from our beloved suppliers. We care about what our customers consume, that's why our dishes are free from preservatives, refined sugar, additives and mostly gluten free.
The bar is fully stocked and offers a beautifully crafted cocktail menu with a twist on the classics and with no added sugar! We also have a delicious selection of smoothies, Juices and non-alcoholic drinks. Our wine list consists of a selection of Vegan, Biodynamic, Organic and natural world wines.
Offering all-day dining from Tuesday to Saturday The Holy Carrot is the perfect place to meet, hang out, eat and drink, any time of the day, from 12 noon to 10 pm.
To find out more about what we do, please visit our website: https://www.holycarrot.co.uk/