Vegancuts is a thriving e-commerce subscription business that offers a monthly Snack Box, Beauty Box, and Market. It’s known for amazing boxes coupled with genuine customer service, having won the 2021 Newsweek Magazine Best Customer Service award, 2022 VegNews Best Subscription Box award, and many more. Vegancuts is run by ex-Silicon Valley leaders intent on fostering a values-based company with a startup mindset, and creating an environment of support where individual growth is nurtured.
This position will be involved in many operational areas – including managing orders with our 3rd party fulfillment center, inventory management, updating our website and projects across various areas. This role will also be involved with email customer service. This role will afford the flexibility of working remotely, with preference given to US candidates. Our dream candidate is highly detail oriented, super organized, and an expert with communication. They have experience working in operations and customer service for e-commerce businesses, and feel connected with the vegan lifestyle. You’ll have the chance to touch the experience of thousands who receive boxes every month in this important role.
Did we basically just describe you? If yes, keep reading…
Ideal candidates have:
- Advanced level mastery of written English.
- Experience with Customer Service tools such as Zendesk or Gorgias.
- Strong proficiency with Data Analysis with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Minimum typing speed: 50 wpm.
- Experience with fulfillment centers and managing shipping including LTLs.
- Demonstrated ability with being highly detail oriented, along with being able to manage a wide variety of areas with organization and precision.
- A willingness and ability to learn new things quickly. Being a startup company, this role will evolve and grow over time.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Updating WordPress/Woocommerce/Shopify products and pages.
- Creating and updating Amazon listings, and general best practices.
- Working from home (or at least working with minimal supervision)
- Online collaboration tools like Google Drive/Sheets/Docs/Forms, etc.
- Loving animals enough not to eat them.
How to Apply
If this description sounds like a good fit, please apply by sending a cover letter which contains the following info to email@example.com:
- Brief summary of your work experience with operations, customer service, and the e-commerce space.
- A link to a video introducing yourself and why you feel you’d be the right candidate in 1-3 minutes (no fancy editing required). It can be hosted on Google Drive, Dropbox or posted as an unlisted YouTube video.
- Your resume.
Compensation range: $35k-$40k/year with strong growth prospects based on performance.
About Vegancuts Inc
Vegancuts makes it simple to discover the best vegan products. Our experts search every corner of the cruelty-free world to uncover new vegan brands and meticulously review and select products that we can stand behind. The Vegancuts snack and beauty subscription boxes are loved by thousands each month.