Do you love engaging in conversation while learning and sharing new things? Do you have a passion for helping to enhance the lives of others, the planet and pets?
Wild Earth is currently searching for a talented and motivated Part-Time Field Brand Ambassador to assist our Territory Manager and Marketing team in organizing outstanding and unforgettable events. This position is based in Houston, Texas and will work at events in and around this hub.
The Field Brand Ambassador is responsible for assisting in operating and handling the activities at a designated booth – usually at festivals, farmers markets, & other events. Their work responsibilities may differ slightly depending on the event but generally duties are limited to customer interaction, selling subscriptions, educating pet parents, collecting email addresses, and spreading the Wild Earth Mission.
Most events will be in and around the Houston area and will require 3-5 hours of work (including set up and clean up).
This role will be paid $20/hr and is eligible for commission.
- Welcome customers to the Wild Earth booth & engage in friendly conversation about their pets
- Educate customers on Wild Earth, nutrition & our mission
- Help customers convert to Wild Earth through appropriate sales techniques
- Participate in the set-up & take down of booths, arrange inventory of supplies and communicate shortages of deficiencies to team
- Report event details via smartphone, tablet or computer
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be 18 years or older
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to lift heavy product & booth materials
- Must have smartphone, tablet or computer with active internet connection
- Aligned with our mission to lead the pet food revolution!
Kind: We want to create a kinder world for everyone.
Driven: We inspire change in ourselves and others.
Wild: We are fun, authentic & embrace change.
Curious: We are continuously learning.
Bold: We want to go where no pet food company has gone before.
Wild Earth is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
During your employment, you will be eligible to participate in the standard benefits plans offered through MVP. For our furry companions, we offer free dog food.
About Wild Earth
Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company focused on giving pets the highest quality complete protein they deserve, with zero compromises. We harness science and technology to create cruelty-free products with less environmental impact. We are a fast-growing DTC company out to change the world.