Are you passionate about veganism? Do you want to gain experience in professional content creation, with an insight into Social Media management for a well-known organisation? And are you interested in vegan food and products?
About the Position
We are looking for an intern / volunteer to support managing and running our new Social Media channels. The position requires approximately 16 hours of work per week during the summertime (reduced to approx 12 hours after the summer months), most of which can be arranged very flexibly and independently. The position term is at least 5 months, preferably for longer. This is a fully unpaid position, as it is a voluntary worker position. However, travel expenses are covered and the work with our certified brands has potential opportunities where vegan food & products are gifted.
- Supporting our Social Media presence on all social media platforms
- Filming material in close cooperation with our certified brands
- Creating videos independently and with own time management
- Working alongside the UK Social Media Manager
- Potentially occasional traveling in order to create content
- Passionate about veganism and Social Media
- Keeps up to date with current trends, especially on social media
- Experience with content creation
- Experience in running Social Media Channels is a big plus
- Experience in working with Canva or other softwares is advantageous
- Attention to detail as well as creativity and the ability to tell a story
- Confident on & off camera
- Willing to travel on occasion to film content
- Fluent in English & excellent written skills
Flexible working hours, therefore the voluntary work can be completed while studying. Through the collaboration with our Social Media Manager, you will gain valuable experience in managing Social Media Channels. After the internship / volunteer work we will provide a thorough letter of recommendation. Travel expenses are covered by the organisation.
About Vegan Friendly
Vegan Friendly is a global non-profit organisation aiming to save animals' lives and fight climate change by increasing the awareness of veganism and making the vegan lifestyle more accessible.