Join a small team of passionate advocates, working on amplifying BIPOC advocates voices in the vegan and animal protection movement.
About Black Vegan Everything
Black Vegan Everything is a website and social media project showcasing the full spectrum of veganism amongst people of the African Diaspora. This space is not only dedicated to vegan food-related businesses, but it extends into a wide variety of Black-owned, intentionally vegan businesses. We promote, amplify and use our platform to be of service to Black-owned and Black led vegan businesses and organizations.
- Lives in & is eligible to work in the U.S.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Administrative skills
- Google Workspace
- Knowledgeable of animal rights and ethical veganism
- Insight on veganism within communities of the African Diaspora
- Understanding of the socio/political issues that impact people of the African Diaspora
- Understanding of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Software proficiency in Asana, Action Network, Later, Squarespace
Location: Remote (United States)
Availability needed: 5 hrs a week / 2 days a week
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, Aug 22nd, 2022
Start Date: Monday, Sept 5th, 2022
- Size 1 to 5 Employees
- Founded 2021
- Type Non-profit organization
- Sector Animal rights advocacy, racial equity
Diversity and Inclusion:
APEX Advocacy is committed to equal employment opportunity for all potential employees regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. APEX Advocacy has zero tolerance for discrimination, and strongly encourages people of the global majority to apply.
About APEX Advocacy
APEX Advocacy aims to increase the number of BIPOC individuals who participate in animal activism.