Are you passionate about plant-based food and love interacting with people?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team a Customer Service/Sales Assistant
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic person – ideally with previous retail experience from a supermarket – to join our GreenBay Team as a Sales Assistant on a Part Time basis, working 20 to 25 hours per week, 5 days a week.
The candidates will be London based and ideally local to Fulham in London to commute to work.
You will be working mainly at the store, assisting customers, controlling stock levels, providing excellent customer service, and making sure the store runs smoothly. You will also be able to assist with packing picking, packing, and shipping online orders. So, you will get the best from both worlds!
This job requires someone who:
- Is a fast learner
- Is pro-active
- Has impeccable attention to detail
- Is friendly
- Has a positive attitude
- Providing exceptional customer service at the store, phone, email, and social media when required.
- Showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit our customers.
- Maintaining high service standards and continually improve the service to our customers.
- Actively seeking to improve processes and workflows.
- Working well within a dynamic team environment.
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities.
- Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment.
- Experience of dealing with high volume of products and warehousing operations.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (Excel and Word skills) – The ability to interpret and complete paperwork.
- Excellent communicator
- Pro active – Works with the management team to proactively identify improvements to the workplace.
- Social Media experience is a bonus
GreenBay is committed to building a culturally diverse work environment and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates. Applicants are requested to include in their cover letter information about how they will further this goal.
If you would like to work with us please send your CV and a brief introduction of yourself and why you might be the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have previously applied for the position, please feel free to re-send your details again!
GreenBay is a 100 plant-based omnichannel platform making it easy and convenient for people to discover plant-based products that are positively impacting the planet.