New vegan cafe in Blaine is hiring for two line cook positions. This position is for a highly motivated, energetic team member with good memory & organizational skills. Contact us today!
- Primary line cook in a vegan cafe & bistro
- Basic line cook duties, including prepping, baking, cooking, service and POS
- Create recipes for cold case and baked goods daily sales
- Maintain safe & sanitary work environment, washing dishes, mopping floors & in general keeping a clean kitchen
- This is a creative job. Ability to learn and grow in trade a must.
- 1+ Yr experience as a Line Cook in a fast paced restaurant setting
- 1+ Yr Prep Cook / Baking experience
- Good Memory. Ability to work in a fast paced food establishment.
- Current State of Washington Food Handlers Card
To apply, send resume and cover letter explaining your qualification and motivation for this position today!
Rawganique USA is an exciting new vegan liftstyle store and Cafe in Blaine, WA. We are a small human-scale ethically-minded company that creates sweatshop-free, animal-friendly organic cotton, linen, and hemp wearables in USA, Canada, and Europe. This summer, we're opening a new vegan cafe. We invite you to make your story part of our unique story! Rawganique was started by off-grid homesteaders on a small gulf island. Find out more about us at www.rawganique.com as well as at our Blog and FB pages.