Calling all social media mavens and plant-based marketers in training in the LA area!
We are looking for a talented, part-time content creator and marketing associate to help us take LA by storm. For this position, you will be responsible for visiting our restaurant partners in the LA area and creating original photo and video content for all of our social accounts. You will be in charge of posting and managing our content, as well as engaging with our followers and keeping up with the latest trends in order to maximize our success on social media.
- Generate and edit engaging content that showcases our products (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news). This includes visiting our restaurant partners to take photos and videos of the dishes featuring Yo Eggs to share with fans.
- Attend any events with Yo Egg (such as trade shows, product launches, etc.), engage with our customers and capture exciting content
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends among our audience and tailor content accordingly
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Use social media tools such as Loomly to post our original content to all of our social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook) in a timely manner, according to peak hours for our LA-based community
- Use insights from follower feedback to inform content creation strategy
- Communicate with followers by responding to questions, comments, and DMs promptly
- Use feedback from followers to inform overall social media strategy and content
- 3+ years of relevant professional social media experience
- Passion for social media and staying on top of trends
- Detail-oriented, organized and creative
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite or Loomly preferred
- Strong knowledge of TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook, including experience posting and reporting on content
- Proven success building social media audiences, specifically on TikTok and Instagram
- Robust communication, and copywriting skills
- Eager to learn and passionate about Yo Egg’s mission
- Native or fluent in English
Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Type: Part-Time
About Yo Egg
Yo Egg is an innovative plant-based egg company which is pushing the boundaries of food technology with first-of-their-kind plant-based poached and sunny-side up eggs. The company was founded in Israel, and, after much success and anticipation, we are launching our mind-bendingly delicious eggs in the United States, starting with restaurants in Los Angeles.