*Tälist is a third-party recruiter hiring on behalf of NETZSCH Premier Technologies*
Our client, NETZSCH Premier Technologies, is a machinery and technology manufacturer looking to expand their activities to supply companies in the Food and Alternative Protein sector with equipment to improve protein isolation and food production processes. They are currently hiring a Sales Manager to develop their relationship with the Food and Alternative Protein sector.
Responsibilities: Serve as the team’s Food and Alternative Protein expert, develop and implement sales strategy for the field, and foster lasting relationships with clients in the sector.
Benefits: Competitive salary, insurance, hybrid work schedule, 401k contribution and more!
Requirements: Knowledge of the Food and Alternative Protein market, sales and the ability to quickly learn technical information to better serve client needs
Location: Exton, PA (Greater Philadelphia area)
- Hybrid allowed (2 days remote work per week)
- ~30% travel required
Start Date: ASAP
Application deadline: ASAP
About the role
The NETZSCH Premier Technologies team is looking for a Sales Manager with strong experience in Food and Alternative Proteins to spearhead the company’s entry into the sector. This Specialist will serve as the team’s Champion for the sector, helping to shape the company’s strategic vision. This position will primarily work out of the Exton, PA facility and travel to customers as needed. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative technology company!
As the sales team’s Food and Alternative Protein Champion, you will:
- Develop and implement strategic roadmap for Food/Alt. Protein sales
- Share sector insights/technical knowledge with the team to support and drive change
- Generate new business opportunities; create and pitch sales plans to customers
- Manage customer relationships to offer solutions for their food processing needs
- Participate in trade association meetings and trade shows; ~30% travel
- Monitor and evaluate competition
NETZSCH offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, (all eligibility begins the next month after hire!), generous 401k Company match plus additional profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Benefits for the position include:
- Competitive benefits package beginning the month after you join including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
- Generous 401k Company matching plus additional profit sharing
- Flexible hybrid schedule with up to two days of work-from-home per week
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Collaborative, innovative environment driven to create quality outcomes for both clients and the environment
NETZSCH Premier Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes team members from all backgrounds including Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. We know that great candidates, and their resumes, don’t always fit a particular mold; if you believe you are a good match for the position we strongly encourage you to apply so that we can discuss your fit!
- Knowledge of Food & Alt. Protein sector; HMMA, TVP, industry players, etc
- Familiarity & skill with Sales; machinery, technical, customer support
- Ability to travel ~30%; valid passport & driver’s license
- Located in Philadelphia area or willing to relocate
- Authorized to work in US
Nice to have
- 2+ years in Sales; sales management, sales engineering, etc
- Ability to quickly learn technical information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related technical field
- Technical understanding of food-process tech; protein shifting, extrusion, etc
- Experience in process machinery sales
Tälist is a recruitment and HR consulting company matching Alternative Protein businesses with the best talent from around the globe for the benefit of humans, nature, and animals.
Creating a sustainable, secure, and fair food system needs people with the right expertise, skills, and motivation. This is what Tälist does: it connects the best people with each other. In time. Worldwide.