Invest Vegan LLC is hiring a remote virtual assistant to support our founder Sloane Ortel in a range of content creation, social media scheduling, marketing, and operational tasks.
At the outset, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with Sloane to generate a content calendar
- Creating social media assets in Canva
- Scheduling posts across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Monitoring social channels and reporting on any insights
- Drafting monthly email newsletters
- Assisting with client paperwork and account opening procedures
- Data entry into Wealthbox CRM
- Performing one-off research tasks related to firm operations
- Managing Sloane’s calendar and helping structure her time
- Ensuring our clients are able to interact with the firm in as seamless a way as possible.
At the outset, the role will encompass 10-20 hours a week at $20 per hour. But over time there is significant opportunity for the right candidate to grow their responsibility and compensation alongside the firm’s overall growth trajectory. Some such opportunities are enumerated below. It would be a significant bonus if any of these opportunities aligned with your interests:
- Contributing to the investment research processes that inform our portfolio construction
- Creating longer-form content to help educate investors about sustainable investing
- Serving as “producer” of the free money podcast (freemoneypodcast.com)
- Getting licensed as a financial advisor and taking on some client service responsibilities
- Growing into more of a strategic chief-of-staff role and helping Sloane be more effective
We are open-minded regarding your experience, education, and so on. The only hard requirements for this position are that you are able to pass a background check and eligible to work in the United States.
No phone calls. Please apply through the application system on VeganJobs.com.
About Invest Vegan LLC
Invest Vegan LLC is a registered investment adviser that focuses on building sustainable long-term investing portfolios that align with vegan ethical principles.