Come join the team at The Hogless Roast 🐷! We’re looking for a full-time Kitchen Supervisor to primarily work at our Hackney Wick Food Court and some live events.
You’ll be working closely with the two owners and directly with the Kitchen Manager, supervising the rest of our amazing team.
We’re proud to have built an environment you won’t find in many kitchens – fun, inclusive, and low-stress (even when the tickets are flying in), and we want to keep it that way. So, if you’re not all those things, this isn’t the job for you.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn 🤔
- Caring about your work ❤️
- Good sense of humour (objectively) 😂
- Good taste in music (subjectively) 🎶
- Restaurant/Dark Kitchen/ Street Food experience is essential and ideally some Supervisor level experience.
- Food Hygiene Level 2 (this can be done online in a couple of hours – we can provide the training, it’s easy and important)
- Attention to detail in a busy kitchen with designated roles for service (grill, sides, orders).
In exchange for your backbreaking toil, you’ll get bonuses, a company pension, 28 days’ holiday, and a competitive salary.
Four-day working weeks are standard, this is open for discussion.
There are also opportunities to grow with the company as we expand the business.
If this all sounds like a bit of you then apply ASAP 🙏
About The Hogless Roast
Hi! We’re Matt and Ross, two vegans craving an old-fashioned hog roast. Unable to take down another bean burger, we decided to take matters into our own hands. Together with our great team, we’ve come up with the UK’s first hog roast roll that even Piglet and Babe would approve of.
Now we're looking to build our team and get our trademark Hogless Rolls out to even more people.
We're based in the amazing Colour Factory in Hackney Wick (and we get 50% off the bar ...)