Vegals are looking for someone to join us part-time at this exciting period of growth as London’s first 100% vegan bagel eatery. If you like eating food, making food, talking about food and serving food then you’ve come to the right place.
- Be available 1-2 days per week to assist Chloe (Chief Vegal) at KERB markets (Tuesdays @ West India Quay, Wed @ Kings Cross and Sat 12-4pm @KERB X Hornsey Town Hall) Rota will be confirmed on a weekly basis.
- Help set up and pack down stall – heavy lifting required at times!
- Taking orders from customers and building relationships!
- Serving customers banging bagels, fast and with a smile
- Learn how to make our fully loaded bagels
- Keep the area clean and hazard free
- Free bagels (and often swaps from other traders at the market!)
- Opportunity to be employee No1 at this fast-growing street-food start-up
- Fast role progression if you continue to smash it!
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work at KERB markets and events (the best in the city)
- Did I mention free bagels?
We are Vegals, London’s first 100% vegan bagel eatery. We make banging bagels loaded with classic deli-style fillings - all 100% vegan. After launching at Vegan Nights in February 2018 we have been slinging bagels across the best markets and events in London and have recently been offered a place on the KERB inKERBator scheme by KERB, one of the biggest street-food events organisers in the city. Come and join us!