Please send your resume, references, and a copy of your SIR certificate to email@example.com, as well as filling out this questionnaire: http://www.taoorganics.com/job-application-questions/
We appreciate all applications and respond to candidates that best fit the team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality and efficiency from prep to plate, as well as being interested in the plant-based diet. They should enjoy interacting with customers and answering their questions, as well as being comfortable working as part of a team or on individual tasks. Past customer service and kitchen experience is preferred.
Employees in this position are responsible for performing a variety of duties, which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, washing and putting away dishes, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by management.
- Cleans and stocks customer eating areas
- Greets all customers with a smile
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receives, inventories, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Follows instructions, takes corrections and applies what they are taught
- Capacity to lift produce boxes and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions
- Applicants for this position must have their Serving It Right certificate
Full-Time: Wednesday – Sunday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Starting wage is based on relevant work experience ($12-$14 per hour).