Are you passionate about food?
Do you aspire to create a more sustainable future for yourself and others?
Have you been working in the food industry, but feel that your value isn’t being recognized currently? – OR – Have you wanted to work in the food industry but don’t know where to get started?
Do you dream about joining a team that is focused on “big picture solutions” for a better world?
If so – let’s chat!
- Follows proper Health Code and safety guidelines at all times
- If interacting with customers, provide an open and welcoming environment for all
- Clean and restock kitchen areas and seating areas.
- Keep dishwasher, sink, and dish rack areas clean and organized at all times. Put away clean dishes and equipment. Take out trash.
- Ensure 3 compartment sink has correct water levels and temperatures.
- Refill cleaning chemicals as needed
- Perform any additionally assigned work (including assisting with receiving orders and stocking) and cleaning
- Wipe tables, sweep floors, empty trash, and wash dishes.
- Adheres to the policies and standards as outlined in the HeyO! Employee handbook
- Thrives working in a team environment
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Detail oriented and attention to quality
- We have an “all hands on deck” attitude and you may be expected to perform other tasks outside of the above outlined duties as needed
- Passionate about food and possesses a desire to create a better world
Want to explore our menu and learn a bit more? Visit HeyOeats.com
We’d love to hear from you – First step, fill out this application linked here.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com
About HeyO! eats
We’re passionate entrepreneurs looking to take our experience within the food industry to help craft a more sustainable and harmonious future. Our first company is IGZU, the world’s first bottled bamboo leaf tea, which can currently be found throughout California and Hawaii, as well as internationally. Our whole mission is to make more sustainable food and make that easily accessible to the everyday consumer. We’ve decided to start a new venture in our own backyard, which is HeyO! eats – a fast-casual, 100% plant-powered, counter-service restaurant located in downtown Mountain View, CA.
We’re all about creating 100% plant-powered good times, so that includes nosh-worthy eats and a thirst-quenching tap rotation, ranging from non-alcoholic kombuchas, as well as adult kombuchas, to regional, hard-to-find brews and seasonal wines.