We are currently looking for a hard working individual with prepress skills as well as daily print shop operations. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can independently accomplish tasks in an efficient manner and can work as part of a sales / production team.
- Prepress / Design as necessary
- Running various print equipment of a small shop – operate digital print and finishing equipment
- Inspects and verifies completed projects to meet quality standards
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and/or assists in solving work problems.
- Handles some customer service, project cost estimating, preparing shipments, folding, cutting, and other administrative functions of the department.
- Skills Required:
Necessary Skills Required:
- Prepress and Design skills
- Time and work flow management skills
- Excellent Communication by phone, email, and in person
- Pleasant and Courteous demeanor
- Ability to Multi-task
- Rapid pace of work
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge in Customer Service / Day to Day Operations
- Possible local deliveries
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience):
- High School education with some of college level coursework, is desired.
- Previous print shop experiences preferred
- 1 year of customer service experience desired
- Computer proficient
- Valid driver’s license, required
- Ability to work a 30-40+ hours (M-F only) per week
- Must be able to drive
- Lift up to 50 pounds, and use a hand cartJob Type:Full-time
Work Hours: M-F (8:30am-4:30pm)
Work Location: Los Alamitos, CA
Benefits offered after training period: Paid Time Off + Medical Benefits
Pay Frequency: Bi-Weekly
If you feel this job fits you, please send your resume. Thank you for your interests.
About Vegan Printer
We are a small and growing printing company serving the veg community, businesses and organizations across the US to meet various print needs.