ABOUT NATIVE SNACKS
We are a fast growing challenger snack brand part of the NatWest Accelerator. Native Snacks is looking for a proactive and confident Brand Ambassador to join our team. We are launching into a major supermarket and offices like Twitter and need your help to get everyone to try our tasty snacks!
All our snacks are Vegan and Gluten-Free!
Big on Crunch and Pack a Punch!
As a Native Student Brand Ambassador you will live and breath the Native brand. As an extension of our team you’ll be building relationships with clients and ensuring we’re performing well in store and offices, as well as conducting samplings to support sales and marketing.
– Proactive and confident self-starter
– Bright and energetic
– Loves food, sustainability and snacking
– Take on challenges, hustles and love meeting new people
– 2nd / final year of University
– Past experience in sales or promotional roles is good to have but not a must have
– Part-time work which is flexible around your University schedule. You choose slots that work for you!
– £10-12 per hour, depending on sales experience, plus bonus!
– Gain invaluable experience for your CV, working for one of the most exciting, and fastest growing FMCG companies, included on the NatWest Accelerator.
– Native Popped Lotus Seeds for you and your housemates to enjoy.
– Training day hosted at Native HQ in London and beers and snacks meetups.
– Prizes for the best performing Brand Ambassadors throughout the year.
Sounds good, what next? We’d love you to get in touch with your CV and why you would be a good fit for Native Snacks and we’ll get right back to you.
About Native Snacks
Feed your discovery
Native Snacks is on a mission to introduce new and exciting, better for you plant-based snacks.
To experience a country, you need to experience its food. We unearth native snacks from across the world and bring them back for you to discover.
We take pride in our planet; we care about sustainability, support local charities and give back every step of the way.
Join us in all things naturally Native and be part of our journey.
First take a trip to India with a range of Popped Lotus Seeds!