Hi! We are La mala leche!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will assist our team with social media tasks as well as creating content for our blog, newsletter and instagram.
- Very good English and Spanish skills (ideally native in one of them and very good skills in the other)
- Good writing and research skills
- Basic Photoshop and Mailchimp skills are a plus
- You like to work in coordination with other people and can handle working with deadlines.
- You are organized and won’t forget appointments or deadlines.
- You are responsible towards the work you do and respectful with your colleagues.
- Writing blog posts in your mother tongue (Spanish or English) and then translating them into the other language. Topics: sustainable life, veganism, social justice, etc.
- Preparing newsletters (2-4 times a month)
- Planning the social media content with Facebook Content Creator.
- Editing photographies and graphics for social media. (You don´t need to take photographies).
- Finding interesting IG accounts to follow
- Eventually interacting with the community and influencers.
What you will gain:
- Professional experience working as part of a team dedicated to promoting a vegan and sustainable lifestyle.
- You will work in colaboration with our founder, who has a background in Business Administration and Public Relations and Advertisement and 9 years experience in the field of Events Management, Project Management, and Business Development.
- Your content will be promoted on our websites and social media channels and your blog posts will be credited.
Duration of the internship: 4-6 months (depending on your availability), 20 hours a week.
Please note that the internship is unpaid.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us:
– your CV in Spanish or English
– a motivation letter letting us know why you would like to do an internship at La mala leche, a brief resume of your education and work experience and why you would be a great candidate.
Important: Applications ignoring these requirement will not be taking into consideration.
About La mala leche
At La mala leche we create vegan products that respect the environment, humans and animals. We do delicious vegan muffins and also create lifestyle products.
Our mission is to make the sustainable lifestyle more accessible and easier for everybody, while creating awareness about sustainability issues.
We are a small startup with a real motivation to help changing the world. We are constantly putting in doubt the traditional way things are done, and searching for the most sustainable and fair way to do it. In October 2021 we are launching our new 100% plastic free individual format.
Because we are real enthusiasts, we would love to have people working with us who share the same spirit of doing good.