You are a sous chef with an extreme passion for healthy, Plant Based food. You have completed a culinary education and at least 4 years experience as a sous chef. You are someone who is already involved in or wants to join the healthy food, Plant Based movement. You are stress resistant, a great planner, respond to what the day brings you and you love to work with people from other cultures.
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive salary and employment conditions, we offer you the chance to work in Europe’s largest Plant Based restaurant. You will get international experience, live in the Netherlands near Amsterdam, and work amongst a passionate, international, food loving team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Develop new dishes and define recipes
- Managing, training and organizing the kitchen team
- Managing suppliers
- Purchasing/ cost monitoring
Requirements for this function:
- Education/ degree in cooking
- At least 4 years of experience in the kitchen at management level
- Excellent leadership skills
- Wide knowledge of Plant Based ingredients
- Speaks fluent English
- Good knowledge of Excel – MS Office, order box and in-one
- Teacher diploma
About SNCKBR IV Utrecht
SNCKBR is a modern casual dining concept and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. With sustainable ingredients, SNCKBR serves comfort food that is finger licking good, moderate in fat, free of refined sugars and E-numbers, and where possible gluten-free. SNCKBR offers a wide variety of dishes and is always free of bullshit. It is not even prepared in an environment where bullshit is processed. Ditto for the cocktails. It’s the good, the bad and the healthy. SNCKBR Utrecht, unlike the other branches, is 100% VGN. The Utrecht location will have 110 seats and a terras in the sun.