At Eden Perfumes we thrive to provide our customer the best experience possible.
Choosing a perfume is a unique and delicate experience and we are here to support our visitors in finding their new favourite fragrance.
You will be working in our shop on Portobello Road and will be expected to help customers with all their shopping requirements.
Weekend days are usually busy with people coming from all over the world, as well as locals.
Speaking other languages such as Spanish, French or Arabic is an asset.
• Welcoming visitors and introducing them to the service we offer at Eden Perfumes (Vegan and Chemical-free alternatives to Popular Designer Brand perfumes).
• Assisting customers in order to help them find what they want and need.
• Advising them based on their preferences. Making suggestions when we don’t have what they are searching for.
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
• Filling up bottles and processing payments.
• Arranging table display, tidying up and making sure that the shop is organised according to our standards.
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained, reporting to management.
• Cashing up at the end of the day.
• Handling customer complaints and handing specific requests to management.
You will be expected to have an outgoing personality and possess excellent knowledge of our perfumes and services.
Don’t worry if you have no experience of the perfume industry, as we will train you on that. The only thing that matters to us is that you have our customers’ best interest at heart, a great sense of empathy and a lot of joy to share.
If you have a passion for healthy vegan products, love the idea of helping people finding their dream perfume, and enjoy closing sales then this role is for you.
Starting date: 2nd of January, 2020
Working hours: 14hours (Saturdays from 10am to 6pm & Sundays from 11am to 5pm)
or 16 hours (Thursday & Friday from 10am to 6pm)
Possibility to do 30hours/week as well (Thursday to Sunday)
Salary based on experience.
About Eden Perfumes London
Eden Perfumes use vegan ingredients (jasmine, vanilla, passion fruit, musk, saffron, oud, sandalwood and much more) and blend them and create perfumes similar to the most popular designer fragrances.
We focus on creating a good perfume made to 15% intensity, saving costs on packaging and marketing.
We offer 100% vegan alternatives to your favourite designer perfumes and aftershaves, and create top quality fragrances, handmade in the UK, with vegan natural essential oils. Great for your health, the environment and your pocket.
*Botanical cruelty-free perfumes consciously hand-crafted in Brighton with respect to the planet and all beings*