We have a bold vision to be the best and biggest TEDx-event in the Nordics. To succeed with that, we need the brightest minds – so, we need you for that. TEDxMalmö is looking for one (or more) highly creative and driven person (with some sense of humor) to join our team as a Speaker nominator, to create an incredible event and spread ideas worth sharing.
Previously, our events have featured vegan activists such as Earthling Ed, ex-president of Sweden’s biggest animal rights organization. This year, we aim to give the stage to true change-makers. We will hence work with vegan-friendly companies and names touching upon timely topics such as sustainability, veganism and climate action. In May 2020, TEDxMalmö will be the stage where we, together with an audience of 1500, will take part in shaping those ideas and you are invited.
– Research and nominate public figures and world-leading vegan speakers
– Coordinate the speakers’ travel and accommodation
– Assist the speakers in helping with reviewing speeches and coordinating speaker coaching meetings between them and our professional speaker coaches
– See to the needs of the speakers on the day (preferred, but OK if you cannot come to Malmö in May)
– Write content about their speeches that will be uploaded to our social media channels and the TEDx Youtube channel with 22 000 000 subscribers
Some details regarding the work process:
Remote OK, but the event is based in Sweden
Bi-monthly meetings online
Great exposure opportunity
Manage your own time – the time commitment is flexible
Weekly quick follow-ups
English speakers from all over the world
+ Make connections to and work closely with world-renowned speakers
+ Contribution to shaping Malmö’s future by enabling this event
+ Work by your own schedule: As long as you are meeting deadlines you can work whatever hours fit your schedule.
+ Receive testimonials from professionals event producers, delivering results for a professionally-run event under the TED brand
+ Receive guidance and professional support/feedback from an experienced team of 25!
Are you in?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, plus a short motivation stating why you are great before the 31st of January 2020.
An 1500 people event in Southern Sweden operating under the TED brand.