What we look for:
- A vegan chef with several years of previous hotel or restaurant experience, a mind for excellence and a talent in creating food that inspires. Must be self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- You have a positive attitude and can take directions as well as input from the team;
- You can work autonomously, can prioritise tasks and have good time-management skills;
- You can work swiftly and under pressure without compromising quality;
- You are an EU citizen or have a work permit for Italy.
What best describes you:
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural setting with an international team;
- You have patience, tact and ability to multitask;
- You are clean, tidy and organized;
- You are open and eager to learn;
- You are kind, humble and have a positive attitude. Your ego is not your boss;
- You are a fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Italian, German or other European languages is a plus;
- You are a non-smoker and do not drink.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create healthy vegan food, both cooked and raw, that is nutritious, delicious and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create new healthy menu items that reflect innovation.
- Maintain kitchen food inventory.
- Comply with European culinary, nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Strengthen the culture of excellence, creativity, fun, and lifelong learning in the kitchen team.
Sound like you?
What we offer:
- Unique experience with a pioneer project – 1st Vegan Hotel in Italy;
- Joyful environment with a great and successful young team;
- A full-time contract for the season of 2020 (from April until minimum November).
- Competitive salary, lodging and plant-based organic food provided.
About Vegan Hotel LA VIMEA
LA VIMEA focuses on bringing bliss to all through giving inspirational vegan experiences in a beautiful place called Naturno in Northern Italy, by combining excellence in hospitality, delectable vegan cuisine and a well rounded wellness experience.