North America’s fastest growing vegan festival is looking for a full-time Sales Representative to join our team on contract from February to October for our 2018 season.
The Vegan Food & Drink Festival celebrates the very best of vegan food, drinks, music and art in four major cities. With over 30,000 guests served in 2017, we’re expanding our hunt for outstanding vegan companies to join our world changing and stereotype breaking shows. That’s where you come in—help be a bridge to connect vegan businesses with vegans! We need an ambitious self-starter to help brands understand the value of taking part in on our epic vegan events and to help facilitate their participation.
If you’re ready to spread the vegan message, and get excited about the potential of eating your way around North America in the process, come join the growing vegan team at The 5700 Inc.! We are a hybrid website management and hospitality company that’s powered by veganism. We own and operate 30 yearly events and are responsible for ‘Vegandale,’ Toronto’s vegan destination and home to Doomie’s Toronto, Mythology Diner and The Imperative.
- Independently coordinate sales for vendor spaces at our events across North America
- Help facilitate and track the e-commerce of all vendor sales and rentals
- Actively source and contact new and relevant vegan businesses to take part
- Provide customer service to interested and registered vendors
- Assist vendors in completing all legal, health and fire requirements for event participation
- Seek out and facilitate relevant sponsorship and grant opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other sales team members to meet festival goals and targets
- If required, be available to travel and work onsite at the events to support vendors
- Administrative tasks in relation to vendor participation as requested
- Miscellaneous festival tasks as required
- Experience conducting phone sales and fearlessness towards cold calling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A headstrong work ethic and the ability to thrive independently
- Flexibility in working off hours when required for events
- An appetite for vegan food and drinks
- The passion to promote veganism
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and competency
What we offer
- Salary with bonuses for hitting targets
- The potential for full-time employment and career growth
- A beautiful and transit-accessible Queen Street office
- The opportunity for travel
- Discounts within our family of vegan brands
- And more!
Let’s work together to make 2018 more vegan! Resumes can be emailed to Eva, our head of Vegan Food & Drink Festival sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.