We are looking for full time Online Order Packing Assistant to work with us in our packing facility based in Leyton Industrial Village. Moreover, we are looking for an individual with a friendly but professional attitude to help us maintain a fantastic experience for our online customers as we continue grow our business. Ideally, we would like this individual to grow with our business and take on more responsibility as time goes on and as our team expands.
This is a busy role requiring some problem solving, efficient time management and the ability to meet deadlines i.e. packing in time for courier pickups each day. Great organisational skills are a must; however, all training will be provided on the job and help will always be at hand.
Please be aware that this is a physical role and requires a fair amount of fitness and stamina. Training and appropriate equipment will be provided for any lifting/physical tasks where required. You will also be expected to work during our peak Christmas and Veganuary periods and on Bank Holidays.
- Packing and dispatching online orders to our customers
- Working with food products and ensuring safe packing for transport
- Maintaining high standards of health & safety
- Performing administrative tasks such as data entry and record keeping for our online orders
- Communicating with couriers to arrange parcel pickup times
- Communicating with management on any issues or progress updates
- Performing stock checks, checking expiry dates and ensuring adequate stock management and rotation with support from management
- Maintaining stock delivery records and unpacking stock deliveries
- Minimum of Level 1 Food Hygiene training (training can be offered but a certificate will be required before the role begins)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills for working towards daily deadlines
- Strong attention to detail is essential for accurate packing of orders
- Thoroughness and good communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team to ensure work is consistently carried out to a high standard
- Flexible to adapt within a growing business
- A friendly and calm disposition, with positive attitude and a sense of humour!
- Have picking and packing/order fulfilment experience
- Customer service experience
- A passion and interest in plant-based food
- Experience using Shopify, Gmail and Excel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hours are 9:00-17:00 (flexible), Sunday to Thursday
- Salary: London Living Wage (£10.75 per hour)
- Paid lunch breaks
- All additional training will be provided where required
- 20% staff discount on all products
- On-facility parking
- Small lunch area with microwave and staff fridge, plus an on-site café
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About La Fauxmagerie
We are La Fauxmagerie, the UK’s first plant-based cheesemonger, specialising in stocking the best artisanal vegan cheeses Britain has to offer. Since opening our doors in February 2019, our business has gone from strength to strength with the support of our lovely customers, and we are now working to expand our online offering throughout the UK and further afield!