Job Role: Social Media Community Manager
Job Type: Freelance Part-Time (2-3 days a week)
Vevolution is a leading global platform promoting positive change and plant-powered living.
We do this through publishing a range of articles, multimedia content including releasing 3 weekly podcast episodes, and through hosting digital and offline events focusing on both the B2C and B2B community.
Our brand is at the forefront of championing businesses, people and ideas striving to make our world a better place.
Vevolution is looking for someone to drive growing our online brand awareness and social media communities. You will need to have a strong interest in the plant-based movement, you should be excited about the rise of plant-based startups and have a keen eye on business news in this movement. You will also be a champion of sustainability, environmentally friendly living and be on the lookout for future innovations and ideas which can help us all live in healthier ways on this planet.
We are a mission-driven startup so you must be passionate about the plant-based movement and the need for positive change throughout society. If you have an awareness of Vevolution already and have a passion for what we do this is a massive plus.
We are looking to a self-starter who is going to contribute proactive ideas to help us grow our reach and impact. You should be someone always willing to question and bring ideas on how we can do things better.
You need to be on the pulse with all things social media with a true love of content creation and community engagement on all platforms.
Content Planning + Scheduling:
- Planning and publishing social media content
- Maintaining our social media content calendar ensuring social media content is regularly posted, engaging and on brand
- Lead social media planning discussions in weekly team meeting
Community + Influencer Engagement:
- Engaging followers and fans to build meaningful relationships with the community and encouraging engagement
- Influencer outreach/both speakers and supporter organisations
- Replying to all comments and messages on social platforms within a timely manner
- Contribute to creative ideas as part of wider campaign strategy
- Grow our social media audiences
- Creating social media and marketing strategies for our content (such as events, podcasts and products)
- Implementing paid digital advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Design skills for social assets is necessary as you will be designing this
- Some video editing is required
- Have a keen eye for style/design to make our social media assets eye-catching and thumbstopping for our audience
- Keep on top of social media trends and insights, then utilising them as part of our content strategy
- Keeping on top of sentiment around important topics on social media
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Report on performance and growth of all social channels on a monthly basis
- Strong knowledge of the social media landscape with 2+ years of experience in a marketing & social media environment
- Passionate about the plant-based movement, movements for positive change and current affairs
- Experience of developing social media strategy, and achieving agreed KPIs against the strategy
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, primarily Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
- Creative skills, content production, copywriting and problem solving
- Experience using design software (eg: Photoshop or Canva)
- Basic video editing skills
- Outstanding organisation skills; ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple requirements and projects
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Experience in using social media listening tools, as well as social publishing and analytics tools
- Able to work independently but also with a team
These items are a plus if you have them:
- Experience marketing podcasts
- Experience marketing events
- Experience implementing paid digital advertising campaigns Facebook and Instagram
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Pay: £90 to £150 per day depending on experience
- Application: To apply please follow this link and fill out the questions – https://vevolution.typeform.com/to/W9cQKK
- Deadline: The application deadline is Thursday 25th June
- Location: This position is will be virtual working. Ideally you would be based in the UK or Europe.
- Job type: This is a freelance part-time position
At Vevolution we create inspiring events + multimedia content for the plant powered positive changemakers.
Our mission is to showcase people with great stories + ideas to create a better world.