Rebellyous Foods is seeking a conscientious, flexible, and detail-oriented Administrative Coordinator who enjoys making a difference, being a part of a team, and takes pride in working at a high level in an extremely fast-paced, constantly changing startup environment. We are seeking a mission-focused and dedicated team member who will pitch-in and perform administrative job duties with enthusiasm. Flexibility, hard work, and keen follow through are ideal for success for employees in a startup environment. Frequent after hours and weekend availability may be required. This position requires considerable coordination with other team members and will report directly to the CEO. This is an extraordinary opportunity to support a fast growing, mission-focused start-up.
The Administrative Coordinator will serve as a point of contact and link between employees, internal teams, and external parties. They will handle routine scheduling, documentation, and other administrative duties while maintaining overall office processes and policies to ensure that the company’s business operations run smoothly.
Key administrative tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Support CEO and other team members with administrative tasks as necessary.
Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for CEO, VP, Directors and the entire team as needed.
- Assist with management of staff work schedules, HQ shift scheduling and remote worker coordination. Anticipate and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts to optimize schedules for the team.
- Set up agendas for team meetings, take meeting minutes, share with staff who need notification, follow-up with the point person for key tasks when necessary.
- Gather and communicate all necessary details for successful meetings including remote connections and communications tools.
- Coordinate team calendars and consider options for better scheduling.
- Keep company G Suite files updated and organized and propose/implement ongoing improvement in file structure management.
- Support daily accounting, financial management and administrative tasks for tax related matters with careful attention to details.
- Screen contacts/meetings for executive level attention.
- Support hiring efforts by collecting resumes, posting job descriptions, setting up interviews, following up with staff about feedback, keeping the hiring on track, etc.
- Take preliminary meetings with outside groups to gather information and screen contacts.
- Write first drafts of proposals, emails, and other correspondence, when necessary.
- Run company errands as needed, including, but not limited to, deliveries of products, ingredients, etc.
- Manage training compliance and logs for the entire staff.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, electronic or otherwise to ensure timely, accurate, and thoughtful follow up.
- Perform research on new areas of inquiry as necessary and provide feedback on new areas of research as appropriate.
- Manage short and long-term projects and events and be a master of project planning.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned and be nimble in managing multiple priorities.
- Create and maintain systems necessary to operate the company, including accounting, software, etc., often in support of other departments or outside vendors. Utilize database and project management tools as necessary.
Qualifications: Candidates should have all of the following credentials:
- Exceptional proficiency in all standard G-Suite applications as well as MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or executive assistant.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Exceptional experience with project management tools, database management, and customer relations management tools is highly desired.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work super fast (with and without tight deadlines) and problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Ability to be flexible and willingness to take on new tasks to support team efforts.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organized and willing to take on responsibility for follow-up tasks.
- A driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle to run errands and make deliveries would be helpful, but not required for this temporary position. Mileage for these tasks is reimbursed at state-mandated mileage rates.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, demanding food production, startup environment.
- A passion to make the plant-based meat industry succeed.
- A commitment to excellence.
About Rebellyous Foods
At Rebellyous Foods, we make delicious, juicy plant-based chicken nuggets, patties, and chicken strips. Our ready-to-heat and serve foods cook just like breaded chicken products, so they can be an easy part of busy meal schedules at schools, hospitals, corporate cafeterias, and restaurants. Further, we know that sharing food is an important part of community building, so at Rebellyous, our products are affordable and made at scale to ensure everyone can enjoy quick, scrumptious, plant-based meals any day of the week.