We are looking for a person who is happy to work independently and take on responsibility for the store as well as being able to work well in a team.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic committed and down to earth team members!
The role will be very wide-ranging and will cover everything from setting up customers on the VR equipment, take bookings, preparing drinks and ensuring the stores upkeep.
At Vivid we pride ourselves on our customer relations and are looking to build a team of like-minded people. If you are self-motivated, and enthusiastic about providing amazing customer experience and have a positive attitude then we’d love to hear from you.
Applicants need have experience of working in a customer service based and/or food service (fast food/quick service), be vegan or have knowledge of veganism as well as a willingness to learn. Although these would be ideal they’re not a requirement, if you’re a quick learner and are prepared to put in the work then apply!
Full training and support will be provided.
What you need:
– Experience (if you feel you have the necessary skills we’d still love to hear from you)
– To be vegan or have knowledge about veganism
– To be adaptable and self-motivated
– A friendly attitude
– Great communication skills
– An organised approach to your work
– To be eligible to work in the UK
– To be comfortable to work solo or as part of a team!
Start date mid August
£7.50 – £8.50 ph
About Vivid Reality
Vivid Reality is a VR Gaming Lounge & Vegan Milkshake Bar – The New Wave of Chill Spot. Based in Homerton – Hackney, E9.