Social Media Coordinator
Are you a vegan, passionate about animal justice and interested to join the core team to organise our conference together?
Do you love everything Social Media?
If yes, then please get in touch!
Please note we can only get back to short-listed candidates due to limited resources.
- To be responsible for managing our Instagram and Facebook accounts
- To be proactive in strategising how to grow the following and spread the word for our Conference in Asian regions
- Some specific tasks include:
- To design posts using Canva
- To publish one post a day until the end of Conference in November 2020
- To respond to engagement on social media accounts
- Be responsible for recruiting further volunteer members for the Social Media Team if necessary
- Attend bi-weekly 1-hour coordinators meeting to update each other
- Approximately 1-2 hours of work time in total per day, depending on the pace of your work
- Basic Canva designing experience (training can be provided)
- Good eye for good designs
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Very familiar with social media engagement features and social media languages
About Animal Advocacy Conference Asia 2020
Animal Advocacy Conference Asia (AACA) aims to provide a platform for animal justice advocates across Asia to train and learn together.
Through trainings, workshops and talks, we hope to empower and equip individuals with practical skills and relevant knowledge to become more effective advocates for animals, and help create a strong and sustainable animal rights movement in Asia.
This year our conference is online - so people can connect with other activists across Asia from the comfort of your own home.
Come join our team to organise together!