- Establish and moderate dialogue about the health and nutrition of Broth Bomb® with the public and press.
- Research health and nutrition information regarding Broth Bomb®
- Create food content and nutrition facts content for social media
- Engage other influencers and social media strategies.
- Be a spokesperson; appear on the news telling our story and doing cooking demos.
- Assist in the development of new recipes and seasoning ideas. We’ll be making non-fizzy seasoning blends too.
- Some certification in nutrition. Masters preferred but not required.
- A large social media following. Over 100,000 Instagram followers preferred.
- Must have a love for both whole-plant foods and vegan products.
- The compensation for the position will begin as an owner equity agreement; work in exchange for permanent ownership in the company.
- 1% equity in the company for one year of consulting. Shares (.08%) will be vested (given) monthly.
- Applicants must be able to work part-time for a year without a salary. Modifications to these terms will be considered, especially if the job becomes more involved. We will cover any associated food and travel expenses.
- Plus, you may get your own personalized product/recipe into stores: a 1 oz meal helper seasoning blend under your name. (This special personalized product offer will be available to any of the top vegan food influencers who help promote Broth Bomb® at this early stage.)
We look forward to seeing your resume!
About Broth Bomb LLC
We make seasoning mixes that fizz when added to bean and veggie soups/stews. Funded on Kickstarter in 2019, just started manufacturing very recently.
We're looking for people who want to work for equity/ownership in the company; we will be able to provide salaries as soon as we attract a large investor. We've been interviewed by Shank Tank to go on the show and are connected with some of the biggest vegan investors, who are waiting for us to develope some new sales and inventory.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain ownership in a company that will become an international household name in the coming year.
We are pledging a portion of profits to help reduce the food desert phenomenon, for vegan activism, and for charities that represent the cultures that inspired some of our recipes.
The co-founder, Andrew, previously owned a restaurant delivery service working hand-in-hand with small culturally unique restaurants. The experience that led to his style of cooking and ultimately this company were learned through cultural exchanges, not appropriation, as he showed dozens of restaurants how to better serve the American consumers.
He became physically disabled and transformed his life, which included becoming vegan. Those experiences and 8 years cooking plant-based easy meals at home, led to the development of this company. He's the current CEO of the company and is in need of a team if dedicated partners to take Broth Bomb to the next level.