Vegan Vice Club (the best non-exclusive club in town) has landed in St Albans to HUGE success.
We are looking for a Team Member eager to learn and help us serve the best vegan burgers in the world!
‘Unbeatable vibes and the best burgers made from plants.‘ is our motto, and it ain’t wrong. Vegan Vice Club was born from the festival scene, so our kitchens are pumping with music as we work and our passion is driving us for the perfect burger each time.
What does a Vegan Vice Team Member do:
- Prep our homemade sauces & food, ready for service
- Work hard & play hard during service (whether it’s running the grill, fryer, pass or milkshake section)
- Cook the best burgers on our state-of-the-art grill
- Being a team player by helping the Shift Leader complete the daily tasks & duties
- Wanting to always self-improve, grow within the company and have good initiative
Excited to hear from you and what you can bring to the best club in town.
Big flavours – One Love!
Vegan Vice Club (Director)
About Vegan Vice Club Ltd
We are a very exciting vegan food start-up. Vegan Vice has come straight out of the festival event scene, and is now taking its second fixed premises where it can home its vibes and incredible burgers.
We're looking for switched-on foodies and people with some kitchen experience to come and dive head first into our operations, learn our menu, and get hands-on in the kitchen.
Our ideal candidate has good energy, and a clear line of focus ; is proactive and always curious and seeking ways to grow and improve in both their skills and develop personally, and take on an early leadership role.
You must be able to handle the heat, too.
As an early vegan start-up with unlimited potential, your growth both with and within the company is also unlimited.