We are looking for a part time chef to join our production kitchen.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to play a role in developing one of London’s top vegan food brands.
The role involves:
- Batch cooking on prep days and cooking to order during service.
- Clean and maintain the kitchen space and all equipment in it.
- Assist with supplies being delivered.
- Ensure that you are meeting the requirements of health and safety individually and as a business.
- Opening and closing of the site and completing relevant checklists including stock check and waste record.
- Reporting back to the manager(s) with any issues or suggestions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Kitchen/food prep experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of kitchen health and safety procedures and food safety
- Passionate about food
- Upbeat personality
- Able to work legally in the UK
About Vegan Cartel
Vegan Cartel speaks to those who have already embraced a vegan life and to those who are considering the transition. With all of the disastrous effects of meat industry on our planet, health and society it is our fundamental purpose, to create high-quality meat alternatives so that is easier for people to adopt and enjoy a plant-based life.
Many people have said that they can give up all meat – except bacon. But once they try our vegan bacon they become a believer!
According to Bloomberg, the global plant based meat market have reached 12 billion USD in 2019 and it is forecasted to double in less than 5 years.
We have entered the market at the right time and with the right product, now we need the right people with the right mindset and big ambitions to build a strong, successful company.