We’re looking for crafty people to join our new company. We’re hiring up to seven people across the next four weeks.
Seasoning Manufacturing Job Duties:
- Form seasonings by hand in molds.
- Wrap, seal, and package.
- Clean facility.
- Update inventory.
- Ship packages to customers.
Skills Needed or Preferred:
- Experience with baking, crafts, or making bath bombs.
- Experience with manufacturing, assembly lines, warehouses, shipping, or inventory.
- Professional skills and aptitude that would suggest potential to advance into new positions as we grow.
- Start at $10/hr and will increase incrementally up to $15/hr in the coming months.
- We plan to be an employee focused company offering the potential for productivity bonuses and/or equity.
- We welcome anyone willing and able to work in exchange for equity ownership rather than a wage, fully or partially.
- One Maker will be selected for a salaried position with increased operational responsibilities, which will require longer work hours.
Applicants must practice strict precautions in regard to Covid transmission, which include wearing masks, social distancing, and self-care.
Thank you for taking the time to inquire. We look forward to meeting all applicants.
About Broth Bomb LLC
We make seasoning mixes that fizz when added to bean and veggie soups/stews. Funded on Kickstarter and just started manufacturing very recently.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that will become an international household name in the coming year.
We are pledging a portion of profits to help reduce the food desert phenomenon and for multi-cultural charities.
Co-founder and CEO, Andrew Laurent, previously owned a restaurant delivery service working closely with a variety of restaurants. He additionally acted as a restaurant consultant.
In 2012, he became physically disabled and transformed his life, which included becoming an ethical vegan. Those experiences and 8 years cooking easy plant-based meals at home, led to the development of this company.
Co-founder, Renee Laurent, has played a vital role in the development of the recipes and the branding.
We manufacture in partnership with the Dunedin Vegan Deli.