A Marketing Manager is required to continue the growth of the Company in the plant-based food sector.
The perfect position for a Marketing professional with experience in the food & drink industry who is looking to develop a leading plant-based brand.
It’s a real opportunity to grow within a small and dynamic team with big plans. that is based in Chiswick, London.
As part of the company, you will enjoy a varied role that will expose you to all aspects of the business.
On a day-to-day basis expect to be communicating with internal teams in Operations and Finance, and external PR, Social Media and Sales teams, all whilst reporting directly to the CEO of the Company. You will be managing the brands’ marketing strategy across multiple channels, consistently updating the brands’ website and assets,, regularly working on schedules for social media channels and co-ordinating trade events.
You will also generate and support Marketing campaigns, creating and monitoring PR and digital strategies via an external PR agency, whilst delivering results that drive and advertise the brand online and in public.
You will be expected to monitor campaign performance across the brand and make data driven decisions about what is working and what needs to be fixed.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role and be looking to develop and expand your communication and Marketing skills further.
· Guide the overall marketing strategy for the Company across various channels
· Develop and maintain great working relationships with external agencies, working in tandem to enhance the marketing strategy
· Work with an external Social Media agency on content schedules for online channels including; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
· Monitor paid Social Media campaigns and analysing campaigns to achieve best return on investment through external agency
· Project manage marketing strategy for new product launches, from packaging artwork to press activation
· Efficient and effective delivery of Company’s attendance at annual trade shows
· Create branded content alongside graphic designer inc. POS, merch, ads, retail artwork etc.
· Manage the Company website, updating content regularly and ensuring pages are SEO’d
· Weekly updates of the website locator
· Liaise with external Website Designer & Digital Optimiser
· Update Google Adwords advertisements accordingly re Brand Promotion and Seasonal Campaigns
· Carry out industry research and analysis making suggestions and plans
· Carry out regular keyword & search term competitor analysis, updating website pages where necessary
· Introduce new ideas that will help us attract new customers to the brand either online or in public according to new trends
· Create branded presentations and sell sheets to support sales team
· Organise and attend photoshoots for NPD and Recipe creation
· Manage customer service and marketing inboxes, dealing with all enquiries that come through
· Attend meetings, internal and external
· 3 years experience in a Marketing / Digital Marketing role, preferably within a food/drink environment
· Track record of delivering marketing campaigns from start to finish
· Numerical, commercially minded and data driven – working with Operations
· Comfortable with tools such as Google analytics, Google Adwords and understand Social Media Platforms
· Email marketing experience using platforms such as Mail Chimp
· Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress
· A pro-active approach and a strong willingness to learn, and a desire to positively contribute to the department in a proactive way
· Very strong computer literacy, including: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite inc. Photoshop and Illustrator is beneficial
· Ability to work alone and manage workload and schedules
· Have a broad knowledge of the Food & Drink Industry and have worked on a similar brand
Perks and other details
· Competitive salary
· 22 Days Holiday
· Potential annual bonus and commission
· Workplace Pension Scheme
· Inspirational colleagues and workplace
About Moving Mountains Foods Ltd
Pioneering food-tech company, Moving Mountains Foods®, create plant-based meat for both retail and foodservice, available throughout the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia. Moving Mountains® provide consumers with meat alternatives that genuinely compete in taste, texture and satisfaction to animal meat products and require less land, less water and produce less greenhouse emissions.