Social Media Coordinator
Are you a vegan passionate about animal justice?
Do you love everything social media?
We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator to help us create high-impact content, develop social media strategies, and manage our accounts to increase engagement.
This is a remote, volunteer opportunity with a dedicated team of animal justice advocates across Asia.🌏 Join us in building a more inclusive and effective animal justice movement in Asia!
Please note we can only get back to short-listed candidates due to limited resources.
- Create high-impact social media content
- Oversee and develop social media strategies
- Manage our existing Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts to increase engagement and growth of our social media audiences
- Create new accounts for the organisation
- Analyse and report social media analytics
- Attend bi-weekly 1-hour coordinators’ meetings to stay updated with the core team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and knowledge
- Recruit further volunteer members for the Social Media Team if necessary
- Basic Canva designing experience (training can be provided)
- Good eye for good designs
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with the technicality of and practices on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Familiarity with digital analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with Facebook Business and Adwords programs
- Commitment to the vision and mission of the organisation
About Animal Alliance Asia
Animal Alliance Asia (AAA) was established in November 2019 as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee in the United Kingdom. We are an activist training organisation comprised of dedicated vegans and animal justice advocates spread throughout Asia.
Our vision is to create a just world, free of animal exploitation.
Our mission is to build a more inclusive, dynamic, and effective animal justice movement in Asia by empowering, supporting, educating, and mentoring local individuals and organisations.