Country Representatives for Animal Advocacy Conference Asia
Are you a vegan passionate about animal justice?
Are you familiar with the nuances of the animal justice movement in Asia?
We’re looking for Country Representatives from these countries:
- South Korea
- Thailand, and
…to help us promote Animal Advocacy Conference Asia, so it can reach more advocates in Asia and create a bigger impact!
Animal Advocacy Conference Asia (AACA) is a programme of Animal Alliance Asia, and a platform for animal justice advocates across Asia to train and learn together. We hope to empower and equip individuals with practical skills and relevant knowledge to become more effective advocates for animals, and help create a stronger and more sustainable animal justice movement in the region.
This is a remote, volunteer opportunity with a dedicated team of animal justice advocates across Asia.🌏 Join us in building a more inclusive and effective animal justice movement in the region!
Please note we can only get back to short-listed candidates due to limited resources.
- Publicise AACA to grow the number of attendees from their country by:
- Adapting AACA materials into their country-specific context and language
- Finding promotion opportunities
- Facilitating the Country Networking Hour
- Increasing the number of attendees for the Country Networking Hour
- Take the initiative to manage their own team
- Attend bi-weekly 1-hour coordinators’ meetings to stay updated with the core team
- Collaborate with members from other teams to achieve the goals of AACA
- Recruit further volunteer members for their own team if necessary
- Fluent written and spoken English and any other Asian languages
- Familiarity with the nuances of the animal justice movement in their own country and Asia in general
- Commitment to the vision and mission of the organisation
About Animal Alliance Asia
Animal Alliance Asia (AAA) was established in November 2019 in the United Kingdom. We are an activist training organisation comprised of dedicated vegans and animal justice advocates spread throughout Asia.
Our vision is to create a just world, free of animal exploitation.
Our mission is to build a more inclusive, dynamic, and effective animal justice movement in Asia by empowering, supporting, educating, and mentoring local individuals and organisations.