We are looking for a new Site Manager for our unit at Boxpark Shoreditch!
We launched in July 2020 as a sister concept to Coqfighter, due to the crazy response to Coqfighter’s vegan menu.
We believe we are doing the best vegan burgers in the UK and the response so far has been amazing!
Our plans are to open more Mercy Burger outlets in the next 12 months.
We are looking for someone equally adept with kitchen duties as they are with FOH and giving amazing service. We run a counter service model at Boxpark so we have a small team.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a very young brand with a big future.
Duties will include:
* Being responsible for the daily operations at Boxpark Shoreditch
* Managing staff and rotas including hiring
* Managing stock control including ordering and stocktakes
* Liaising with Operations team to develop and grow the business
* Ensuring customer service and food presentation standards are maintained
* Ensuring all health and safety policies, procedures and reporting is maintained
* Understanding sites P&L performance
We are looking for someone with some form of managerial experience even in the form of an Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
About Mercy Burger
Mercy Burger is a vegan burger concept based in Boxpark Shoreditch.
It launched in July 2020 as a sister concept to Coqfighter, due to the success of Coqfighter's vegan menu.
We are planning on expanding to new locations in the next 12 months.