HFK is an independent vegan restaurant (Oxford’s first & only!) with a very loyal following in Oxford. We have a strong social media presence and attract customers from all over the UK, we are often visited by people London on a day trip to Oxford just to try our food. Having grown year on year since we opened in late 2017, we are now in the process of expanding our offering to London currently, which means there is scope to grow the role in the future.
– Full time chef required for small kitchen at Oxford’s first vegan restaurant
– must have previous chef experience, minimum 3 yeaes
– you do not need a lot of experience with vegan food as we provide all recipes, but enthusiasm & an understanding of veganism is essential!
– some admin required (stock rotation, cleaning rota, temp checks etc)
– Full training will be provided under our excellent skilled head chef
– This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a passionate team under a knowledgeable head chef
– Full time, but flexible, between 30-40 hours
About Happy Friday Kitchen
Happy Friday Kitchen is Oxford's first vegan restaurant. We specialise in California-inspired comfort food including burgers, pizzas, desserts & shakes.