This is an exciting new role in a fast growing, innovative and award winning food company. We are looking for someone part-time to join the team to be part of our friendly production and manufacturing team.
We are looking for someone who is responsible, efficient and keen to learn to support the day to day operations at our production site. This role will report into our Kitchen Manager/ Head of Production. Currently we need someone who can commit to working Monday-Wednesday but this role may grow and expand into further days, if agreed by both sides.
Does this sound like you?
- You care about your work and want to make sure you always do an excellent job.
- You are organised and can follow instructions and processes to make sure things run smoothly.
- You are a quick learner and keen to know all about our exciting food production.
- You are responsible and have high standards. You show up on time, you bring good energy and you are willing to get stuck-in with the rest of the production team regardless of the task.
- You have great attention to detail and want to ensure that all products produced are their best possible quality. You take your work seriously.
- You are a good communicator. You can listen to instructions and take feedback, making sure that feedback is implemented and required changes are made.
- You want to work for a cool, innovative and growing food company with a team of staff that really care about their work, their customers and the planet too.
- You want to grow with our company, we are looking for staff who want to be part of our team and come on our journey with us!
- Produce our dairy free cheese products at our production site on a daily basis.
- Be professional and approach your work in an organised and efficient manner.
- Follow all defined Food Safety, Health and Safety and Operating standards across the site at all times.
- Ensure that products produced meet our high standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a kitchen, production site or factory ideal but not essential.
Food Hygiene Level 2. (If you meet the other criteria but do not have this qualification, please still apply and we can help you get qualified if you are the right person for the job).
Fun, young and growing company to work for
Lots of opportunities for further training and qualifications
Free dairy-free cheese and food as part of the job
About Kinda Co.
Kinda Co. are an innovative, young food brand who produce award winning dairy-free food products. Founded in 2017, Kinda Co. has led the way in creating dairy-free cheese that not only looks and tastes amazing but is good for you and the planet too. Since 2017 the company has gone from strength to strength growing it’s range of dairy-free cheese products and its customer base across the UK. As part of their growth they are expanding their existing production and are looking to grow their team. If you want to work for an exciting and innovative food company then please see our open jobs.