Come join the team at The Hogless Roast! We’re looking for versatile Team Members to work weekends at our kitchen in Hackney Wick
We’re proud to have built an environment you won’t find in many kitchens – fun, inclusive, and low stress (even when the tickets are flying in), and we want to keep it that way. So, if you’re not all those things, this isn’t the job for you.
We’re looking for Team Members with:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good sense of humour (objectively).
- Good taste in music (subjectively)
- Restaurant/Dark Kitchen/ Street Food experience is a big bonus.
- Food Hygiene Level 2 (this can be done online in a couple of hours – it’s easy and important)
- Attention to detail in a busy kitchen with designated roles for service (grill, sides, orders).
Looking for someone to start ASAP – so apply now!
If this all sounds like a bit of you then get in touch and send a CV to email@example.com.
About The Hogless Roast
Hi! We’re Matt and Ross, two vegans craving an old-fashioned hog roast. Unable to take down another bean burger, we decided to take matters into our own hands. Together with our great team, we’ve come up with the UK’s first hog roast roll that even Piglet and Babe would approve of.
Now we're looking to build our team and get our trademark Hogless Rolls out to even more people.
We're based in the amazing Colour Factory in Hackney Wick (and we get 50% off the bar ...)