Vegan Vice Club (the best non-exclusive club in town) has made a HUGE name for itself in Cambridge over the past year, and now it’s time for us to grow our family.
We are looking for a General Manager ready to take control of our venue (Kitchen, Bar & Floor) and ensure the burgers we serve are the best vegan burgers in the world!
‘Unbeatable vibes and the best burgers made from plants.’ is our motto, and it ain’t wrong. Vegan Vice Club was born from the festival scene, so our kitchens are pumping with music as we work and our passion is driving us for the perfect burger each time — now it’s time to bring this vibrancy to the front.
What will the Vegan Vice Club General Manager do:
- Keep your hard-working Team focused and on-track with the daily tasks
- Hands-on with any task that needs doing (whether that’s helping make our house-made sauces, or being behind the bar pouring our banging cocktails)
- Running the venue (no… owning the venue); delegating to all the staff, ensuring the best quality control, timing when food and drinks arrive at the tables, going out and greeting the customers
- Work hard, play hard & keep the smooth flow during service (ensuring a great rhythm between the kitchen and the front of house)
- Managing the eat-in & take-away orders (including UberEats, JustEat & Deliveroo)
- Maintaining the highest standard of food quality, cleanliness & hygiene throughout the whole venue
- Assisting the Kitchen and Head Office team with keeping the operation running smoothly
- Wanting to always self-improve, grow within the company and have good initiative (we’re growing and there’s UNLIMITED potential)
- Excellent communication skills to customers, staff and the Director
- Holding regular team meetings & 1-to-1’s with the staff
- Understanding of Health & Safety, HACCP & COSHH
- Managing the budget, cashflow, ordering costs, staff costs
- Reporting back to the Director & Head Office Team daily and weekly
- Adhering to and monitoring KPI’s set by the Director & Head Office Team
- Systems Thinking: how can you make the operation smoother in every aspect (this is your time to shine)
- Excited to hear from you and what you can bring to the best club in town.
Big flavours – One Love!
Reference ID: CAMBGM-1
About Vegan Vice Club Ltd
We are a very exciting vegan food start-up. Vegan Vice has come straight out of the festival event scene, and is now taking its second fixed premises where it can home its vibes and incredible burgers.
We're looking for switched-on foodies and people with some kitchen experience to come and dive head first into our operations, learn our menu, and get hands-on in the kitchen.
Our ideal candidate has good energy, and a clear line of focus ; is proactive and always curious and seeking ways to grow and improve in both their skills and develop personally, and take on an early leadership role.
You must be able to handle the heat, too.
As an early vegan start-up with unlimited potential, your growth both with and within the company is also unlimited.