We’re looking for a Head of Customer Success to lead our Customer Success team. Our ideal candidate is data-driven, but also understands the importance of empathy and compassion, and has an infectious passion for delivering happiness. We’re also looking for a people leader who loves supporting the learning and development of their team, fostering an engaging team culture, and hitting goals.
Our Customer Success team is small but mighty, and you will play a key role in scaling this critical function with company growth. You will be challenged to improve existing processes and create new ones, improve tooling, and help set the team up for success.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and track relevant success metrics (CSAT, response time, time to resolution, backlog, chat coverage).
- Drive strong performance across direct reports through consistent coaching, goal setting, and mentorship.
- Support the team to drive automation where it makes sense and to streamline processes to allow the team to deliver happiness as much as possible.
- Lead day-to-day execution including: scheduling, handling escalations, guiding ticket prioritization, and ensuring high quality customer communication.
- Manage the transition to a Tier 1/Tier 2 support model, and to omnichannel support including live chat.
- Become a champion of our customer, and help advocate for continual changes and improvements to our customer experience.
What we hope you’ll bring
- Highly customer-centric track record in a management role in customer service.
- Experience with operational, process, and performance improvement projects.
- Experience with demand planning, workforce planning, contact center outsourcing, and omnichannel support including live chat.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer subscription commerce and platforms, including Intercom, Shopify, ReCharge, Attentive, Klaviyo, or other similar platforms.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of tech startup culture.
- An ability to give and receive thoughtful and constructive feedback.
- Continuous improvement mindset that looks for opportunities to work better and smarter.
- Empathy for our customers and their pets.
- Alignment with our mission to lead the pet food revolution!
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization. We envision a team that not only reflects the demographics of our country but also continues to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our audiences.
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About Wild Earth
Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company focused on giving pets the highest quality complete protein they deserve, with zero compromises. We harness science and technology to create cruelty free products with less environmental impact. We are a fast-moving, fast-growing direct-to-consumer company out to change the world.