Our production team guarantees that every single allplants meal is carefully cooked, plated, frozen and shipped off to the homes of our customers.
You will be working in an assembly line, plating these meals to the best standards of safety and presentation. You will be working in a state-of-the-art facility.
You will report directly to the plating lead and the shift manager.
This role is one part of our larger production team of chefs, kitchen porters, warehouse assistants, platers and mixers working together to inspire the world to eat more plants.
You will have the opportunity to learn from the best and plenty of chances to grow within the business. We believe in supporting our team by helping them achieve more and adapting to their growth.
We have currently several positions available for this role across two shift options: Day (from 07:00 to 19:00) and Night (from 19:00 to 07:00)
We are a Living Wage Employer and the salary for this role meets the current London Living Wage rate.
What you’ll need:
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast. You’ll be a great fit here if you have:
- Great attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility
- The ability and drive to bring energy and enthusiasm into repetitive tasks
- Willingness to adapt to new processes, and always look to improve
- A sincere belief in the allplants mission and a vision for how this fits into our culture
- An itch to make positive changes and make our world a better place
- A sense of humour, high energy, and passion for a healthier plant-powered future
- The ability to take risks, make mistakes and grow from them
- A love for feedback that helps you improve
- Experience working in a production environment that manufactures ready meals
- Experience working with plant-based products would be great, but in no way needed
We’ve created allplants to make eating more plants a supremely positive choice that is delicious, healthy, accessible and full of joy: an inclusive celebration of food and life: a fiesta, not a fast. Through our food and website, we make it delicious and easy for anyone to make the switch towards plants one dish or day at a time, with delicious, chef-made, plant-based food straight from our kitchen to yours.
Already the leading plant-based living platform in Europe we’ve served millions of meal-times to homes UK-wide, subscribing for feel-good, healthier living. Our plans for 2021 and beyond are as exciting as they are delicious - growing our kitchen and product range to serve our expanding community of allplants people at pace!
allplants is one of only a handful of venture capital-backed B-Corps in the world, dedicated to leveraging high growth principles in order to help solve the climate crisis at scale, using business as a force for good. Our chefs and creative food put us at an exhilarating frontier of culinary invention, creating new plant-based delights to help anyone make the step towards trying out vegan for size - the fastest way to boost your health and chop down your food carbon footprint (by 35% with just one meal per day!). Our team of +140 cook, taste, create and (usually when not in lockdown) operate from The Greenhouse, our HQ in North London.