Kitchen assistant wanted for Dovebrook Kitchen
Role and responsibilities:
● Assisting head chef with preparation of vegetables and ingredients
● Washing dishes
● Assisting clean down of kitchen, and deep cleaning
● Assisting with completion of health and safety paperwork, such as recording fridge temperatures, calibration of temperature probes etc.
● Assisting with portioning and packaging.
● Motivated, hard working, proactive, helpful
● Willing to maintain high standards of sustainable practices
● Solution focused attitude
● Able to maintain high standards of food hygiene and safety Desirable
● Passionate about food and cooking
● Eager to learn and take on new challenges
● Level 2 Food safety certificate
● Previous experience as KP, kitchen assistant, chef, cook etc
● Vegan or interest in veganism
● Passionate about zero waste and sustainability practices
We are an equal opportunities employer, and pay all our staff the Real Living Wage or above, regardless of age or experience.
About Dovedale Kitchen Ltd
Quality homemade and plant-based frozen ready meals. We are on a mission to elevate the standard of vegan meal options and create dinner party standard dishes for people to enjoy at home. This is a home delivery service, direct to consumer. Training will be provided, and there are opportunities to progress within the company for the right candidate.