IMILOA Institute is looking for an experienced Vegan Chef to join our AMAZING team.
You will lead the curation of our menu and share your vision & recipes for organic, sustainable vegan cuisine catering to both raw and vegan clientele. This is an incredible opportunity to help us design our menu from the ground up and to help us prepare our restaurant for hundreds of Retreats.
What we’re looking for:
· Have at least 3 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
· Are familiar with food & safety standards
· LOVE plant-based food
· Maintain calm under pressure
· Have a great attitude
· Be a team player
· Are interested in learning new skills
· Ability to read, speak, communicate in fluent English and Spanish
· Ability to stand, bend, walk, do 8 hour shifts
What we will offer you:
We’re here to help you grow to reach your maximum potential in your career. This is a great chance to be vested in the future of the company with lots of development opportunities.
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Complimentary employee meals
About Imiloa Institute
Imiloa is a home and an experience where all living beings are welcomed to awaken their consciousness in service and harmony to ourselves and the planet.
We believe that through a spirit of service and a posture of learning, inviting retreat leaders and educators to hold workshops and events in parallel with profound, meaningful, sustained community involvement with our team, their families in the communities that both Imiloa and them call home, that we can contribute to the individual and social transformation of the planet.