Location : Walthamstow
Role: Curry House Manager
Pay: Starting at £26k. Experience will be reflected in pay
SpiceBox (an award-winning plant-based Indian food brand) is opening a new curry house and is looking for hard-working, dynamic and creative team members to join us. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to be part of developing one of London’s top new food brands.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about food and hospitality in general. We want our staff to feel empowered by the work that we do, we take pride in what we do for our local community and the planet and want to share that passion with our team.
- Tronc and cash tips split evenly between all staff.
- Monthly Wellness Allowance.
- Birthday cake.
- 2 weeks off at Christmas.
- Meal per shift.
- Friends and family discount.
The Manager role involves :
- Manage, lead and inspire the Curry House team.
- Create and manage staff rota.
- Manage all Curry House ordering and stock takes.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Create a fun and exciting place to work and eat.
- Report back to the MD and founder on a weekly basis.
Ideal traits for Manager:
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and team management.
- Be a brand ambassador for SpiceBox.
- Passionate about food.
- Upbeat personality.
- 12-18 months experience in supervisor or management role.
SpiceBox is London's original vegan curry house.
Veg-centric food that’s packed with Indian flavours.
We use spice to enhance the natural awesomeness of vegetables.
Carefully crafted, honest food with bags of character and style.