Company: Well Your World
Job Position: Content Assistant – Phoenix Metro Area
Overview: Well Your World is a fast-growing company with a primary focus on the plant-based lifestyle, which we support through the sale of our healthy food products (sauces, dressings, spice blends, and more) as well as our live cooking show membership. We rely heavily on our social media presence to promote our offerings. The role of this position is to assist with all digital content and marketing efforts. The business is growing rapidly, and we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people on board. Our ideal person will be detail-oriented, creative, coachable, and conscientious.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the plant-based diet and culture
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Well Your World’s brand, values, value proposition, and target market
- Assist with management of multiple social media platforms and accounts including, but not limited to, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Assist with management of our ecommerce website platform and email marketing software
- Assist with creating graphics, writing captions, editing reels, and uploading engaging stories to our various social media platforms
- Edit raw footage with Final Cut Pro for Mac to create YouTube videos, TikToks, Reels, and Pinterest Ideas
- Edit raw images using various Adobe apps such as Lightroom
- Procure content ideas such as recipe ideas for videos, cooking shows, and other digital content
- Create and update PDFs, YouTube thumbnails, Instagram posts, and other essential media using Canva
- Assist with the creation and management of email marketing campaigns
- Assist with marketing/ad campaigns on Google, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Create, write, and upload blog posts to our various platforms
- Assist with SEO for our products, posts, and throughout our website
- Manage duties using our internal organizational processes and software tools
- Assist with general office organization and cleaning as needed
- Learn to pick and pack orders in the shipping warehouse and willingness to work occasional shifts both in times of need and also to better understand the entirety of the organization
Other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented & conscientious
- Highly coachable, friendly, and enthusiastic
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in high growth, dynamic business environments
- Persistently demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward the company, the work, the vision, the values, and the people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Mac OS and excellent technical/computer skills, able to quickly learn new computer software, techniques, and organization
- Previous experience with email marketing software such as ConvertKit or MailChimp
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Lightroom
- Previous experience with Final Cut Pro or other video editing software
- Previous experience with ecommerce platforms websites like ours (Shopify experience preferred)
- Previous experience with social media management, especially YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- Maintain professional appearance
- Clean driving record and a reliable vehicle kept clean and orderly
Physical, Visual, and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to use a computer for an extended period of time
Well Your World offers a competitive compensation plan and great working environment in a high growth industry. Please include a cover letter with your application.
Date Revised: 9/7/2021
This job description has been developed as an overall view of relevant job duties, ability requirements, and physical effort. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list. Like all descriptions, it reflects a current snapshot of the job and of the organization. In time, or as changes occur in the organization, its mission, or its policies and programs, changes may also take place in individual job duties.
About Well Your World
Well Your World is all about simplifying your time spent in the kitchen so you can keep on track with your healthy, plant-based goals. We are a content company as well as an e-commerce company that sells food products and t-shirts.
We have a YouTube channel that features healthy recipes with over 76k subscribers.
We host a twice-per-month, high quality, live interactive cooking show on Saturdays called Well Your Weekend! Sign up and get access to all 75+ past episodes of our show including videos and recipe downloads - over 200 recipes! Every episode is themed, and we have a fun time following the seasons and holidays throughout the year.
We have a full lineup of healthy food products that are plant-based and free of added processed salt, oil, and sugar (SOS-free). Our products include salt substitutes, spices, sauces, salad dressings, pasta sauces, dry mixes, super cool T-shirts, and much more. If you don't know where to start, some of our most popular products include our Cheese Sauce Mix, Sweet Mustard Dressing, Italian Dressing, and our Stardust Salt Substitute!