- Digital-savvy, with a deep passion for social media
- Creative with good aesthetics sense, yet also organized and with a sharp, analytical mind
- Stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry
- Be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus engage and develop loyalty with the online community
- Manage the online voice of an organization to build awareness
- Develop engaging content plan and manage Instagram / Youtube / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin (in the future)
- Develop short form video content on Tik Tok
- Grow the community and analyze various metrics to find opportunities for growth hacking
- Reply and engage current community members, relay relevant feedback to internal stakeholders
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments
- Ensure brand consistency
- Communicates & handles KOL / Ambassadors / Restaurant Partners
- At least 3+ years of experience managing social media platforms.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential
- Experience with Tik Tok is a plus
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Social Analytics, even better Google GA4
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Experience working with Influencers / Ambassadors Program
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related field may be required.
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating availability, current and expected salaries.
HappyCow is an online service that was founded in 1999 to create a world guide to vegetarian and vegan restaurants. That objective has since been refined to be to assist, "people everywhere to find vegan, vegetarian, and healthy food".
Access is free to users, who can also provide content. From the original restaurant listings and reviews, HappyCow has expanded to feature information on recipes, travel, health, and other topics.
User access is free to encourage crowd-sourced content provision. The number of listings has expanded to over 50,000 businesses in over 175 countries around the world. Reviews of these listings number over 150,000. Restaurants remain the core listings group and are categorised as either, vegan, vegetarian, or veg-friendly. The initial definition for veg-friendly was based on a minimum menu content being at least 60% vegetarian. This has since been modified into a more flexible set of guidelines based on the alternative availability of vegan food in the area. HappyCow's orientation in general has gravitated over time to be increasingly pro-vegan.
Other listings additionally include health food shops, juice bars, vegan friendly accommodation, social and activity groups, catering operations and other entities with consideration for animal compassion. Subscription for a free newsletter is available. The website has well established forum and blog sections allowing users to publish relevant material.