What does a Vegan Vice Kitchen Member do:
- Work through prep schedule – creating sauces and secret recipes
- Cooking the best burgers on our state-of-the-art grill
- Managing the food and assembling burgers
- Blending milkshakes
- Being a team player by guiding them through completing the daily tasks & duties
- Wanting to always self-improve, grow within the company and have good initiative
£9.00 starting + tips (average £11 hourly in month 2)
About Vegan Vice Club Ltd
We are a very exciting vegan food start-up. Vegan Vice has come straight out of the festival event scene, and is now taking its second fixed premises where it can home its vibes and incredible burgers.
We're looking for switched-on foodies and people with some kitchen/bar experience to come and dive head first into our operations, learn our menu, and get hands-on in the kitchen/bar.
Our ideal candidate has good energy, and a clear line of focus ; is proactive and always curious and seeking ways to grow and improve in both their skills and develop personally, and take on an early leadership role.
You must be able to handle the heat, too.
As an early vegan start-up with unlimited potential, your growth both with and within the company is also unlimited.