About the role:
Are you passionate about plant-based food and enjoy creating content and interacting with people?
This is an exciting and newly created opportunity to join our expanding GreenTeam as a Social Media and Marketing Assistant.
This role is part of the Kickstart Scheme – a UK Government funded initiative to provide full paid employment to jobs seekers on Universal Credit.
- You must be registered on Universal Credit (or be able to register)
- You must live in the UK
If you meet the above requirements and believe you might be a good fit for the role below, please apply through the government website here:
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic person – ideally with previous social media and marketing experience – to join our GreenBay Team as a social media and marketing assistant on a Part Time basis, working Monday to Friday and occasionally weekends.
The candidate will be London based and ideally local to Fulham in London to commute to work. However, for this position, we might consider candidates that live outside London as the job can potentially be done remotely.
The candidate will have an understanding of food and trends in the vegan/plant-based space, and will will be working closely with the founders or social media manager to create engaging content for GreenBay’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences and customers.
· Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
· Engages daily in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
· Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
· Optimises content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
· Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
· Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
· Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
· Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
· Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
· Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
· Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers.
· Manages social media communications.
· Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits.
Desired skills: Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Expected start date: 10/01/2022
GreenBay is a 100 plant-based omnichannel platform making it easy and convenient for people to discover plant-based products that are positively impacting the planet.