Join our team to build mobile app & website community. Our Agile development cycles are short, the creativity and efforts are quickly reflected and used by millions of users quickly. If you are passionate facilitating building a platform with impact every day, join us!
- Working in a team to develop native mobile application for iOS
- Responsible for development, testing and maintenance of the app
- Ensuring best coding practices through continue refactoring and code reviews
- Being a team player while keeping at hearth the delivery of the best product
- Proactive attitude towards product/design, contribution to the creative process
- Collaborating with SCRUM, UX/UI and QA teams to deliver the best-in-class user experience
- Optimizing app performance
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related disciplines
- Solid experience in mobile applications development with involvement in a number of projects both targeting iPhone and iPad
- Skilled in Swift coding language with at least 3 years experience
- Experience in REST API, SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of core computer science and software engineering concepts like algorithms, data structure, micro-services, functional programming, software design patterns
- Experience with CI/CD is an advantage
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum team with software engineering best practices is an advantage
- Proficiency in using Git and familiarity with git-flow branching model
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Team player skills
- Understanding of iOS app design guidelines and latest best practices.
- Experience with SwiftUI is well received
Proficient in MVVM architecture design/development and Mobile Reactive Programming paradigm
Experience with any Reactive Programming frameworks with preference for RxSwift
HappyCow is an online service that was founded in 1999 to create a world guide to vegetarian and vegan restaurants. That objective has since been refined to be to assist, "people everywhere to find vegan, vegetarian, and healthy food".
Access is free to users, who can also provide content. From the original restaurant listings and reviews, HappyCow has expanded to feature information on recipes, travel, health, and other topics.
User access is free to encourage crowd-sourced content provision. The number of listings has expanded to over 50,000 businesses in over 175 countries around the world. Reviews of these listings number over 150,000. Restaurants remain the core listings group and are categorised as either, vegan, vegetarian, or veg-friendly. The initial definition for veg-friendly was based on a minimum menu content being at least 60% vegetarian. This has since been modified into a more flexible set of guidelines based on the alternative availability of vegan food in the area. HappyCow's orientation in general has gravitated over time to be increasingly pro-vegan.
Other listings additionally include health food shops, juice bars, vegan friendly accommodation, social and activity groups, catering operations and other entities with consideration for animal compassion. Subscription for a free newsletter is available. The website has well established forum and blog sections allowing users to publish relevant material.