Location : Leytonstone & Walthamstow
Role: Front of House. We value attitude over experience!
SpiceBox (an award-winning plant-based Indian food brand) is opening a new curry house and is looking for hard-working, dynamic and creative team members to join us. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to be part of developing one of London’s top new food brands.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about food and hospitality in general. We want our staff to feel empowered by the work that we do, we take pride in what we do for our local community and the planet and want to share that passion with our team.
- Tronc and cash tips split evenly between all staff.
- Monthly Wellness Allowance.
- Flexible rota.
- Birthday cake.
- 2 weeks off at Christmas.
- Meal per shift.
- Friends and family discount.
The FOH role involves:
- Greeting and serving customers with positivity.
- Fulfilling takeaway orders and being able to time manage multiple tickets.
- Ensure that you are meeting the requirements of health and safety individually and as a business.
- Opening and closing the site and completing relevant checklists including cleaning and stock take.
- Reporting back to the manager(s) with any issues or suggestions.
We have vacancies in all departments so if you are interested in being a part of our growing team please get in touch. Prior experience in hospitality is great, but we are also happy to train, so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please get in touch.
SpiceBox is London's original vegan curry house.
Veg-centric food that’s packed with Indian flavours.
We use spice to enhance the natural awesomeness of vegetables.
Carefully crafted, honest food with bags of character and style.